Hacker News Best
- Remembering Bob Lee
- If we lose the Internet Archive, we’re screwed[HN]
- Chrome ships WebGPU[HN]
- Ask Wirecutter: Can you recommend a not-smart TV for me?[HN]
- The Bitcoin whitepaper is hidden in every copy of macOS[HN]
- Segment Anything Model (SAM) can "cut out" any object in an image[HN]
- Building GitHub with Ruby on Rails[HN]
- Neural Networks: Zero to Hero[HN]
- Firefox engineers discover a Windows Defender bug that causes high CPU usage[HN]
- Grid World[HN]
- Every 7.8μs your computer’s memory has a hiccup
- JSON vs XML
- Google to cut down on employee laptops, services and staplers
- Why are there so many tech layoffs, and why should we be worried? Stanford scholar explains
- Magnon-based computation could signal computing paradigm shift
- GraphQL - From Excitement to Deception
- Switching from Engineering to Management
- How Software Companies Die (Beehive Story)
- Safari releases are development hell
- "We modified llama.cpp to load weights using mmap() instead of C++ standard I/O. That enabled us to load LLaMA 100x faster using half as much memory."
Reddit Computer Science
Stackoverflow Top Questions
- Is std::size_t a distinct type?
- In Rust, Why does integer overflow sometimes cause compilation error or runtime error?
- Moving a unique pointer - undefined behavior on cppreference?
- Detect order of applications of transformations from ggplot object
- How to write Sort and Reverse function in Knockout.js?
- Why does a ThreadLocal<T> that references itself cause a memory leak?
- Is it undefined behavior what strncmp(s1, s2, 0) returns (i.e. the last argument is zero)?
- Deriving a monad from a cofree comonad
- Move unique_ptr: reset the source vs. destroy the old object
- How to write a for loop to merge all the nth columns of files in bash
- langchain - ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- unleashed-firmware - Flipper Zero Unleashed Firmware
- chroma - the open source embedding database
- transformers - 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- realworld - "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more
- diffusers - 🤗 Diffusers: State-of-the-art diffusion models for image and audio generation in PyTorch
- KernelSU - A Kernel based root solution for Android
- helix - A post-modern modal text editor.
- system-design-primer - Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.